Thursday 8 September 2011

When Man Loses His Best Friend!

My brother let my dog Raymond off his lead, then when he lost him, didn't bother looking for him!!!! I realise this probably sounds horrendous, but we live on the edge of Dartmoor, so its pretty rural, and it has to be said that when Raymond runs off he does tend to come back. But god when he wasn't back after 30 minutes I got so stressed. That was 2 days ago.

Raymond, named after my Grandad. RIP!
Anyway, I have been stressing so much for 2 days, wondering if he's dead or been stolen, (the only possible options in my head at the time), it has made me realise how a dog is quite literally mans best friend. Raymond is loyal, friendly, fun, a laugh, will go anywhere, likes me, wants to be with me, and IS my bessy mate. He even listens when I complain about the family or other peeps who are pissing me off at the time. If only he could work a PC, I could employ him as a secretary!! Another problem is that he keeps trying to steal my girls!!! And he tends to get more attention than me, but I can't be getting jealous of my dog, can I?!?!?!

I did a pub run last night with my good friends Flloyd, we had posters to put up. Second pub and we had been told that Raymond was at the vets. He'd been taken there when he was found. (HE'S GOT AN ID TAG U BASTARDS), but seriously pleased they handed him in. So last night at 11:30 I phoned the vets, got through to an emergency overnight line, this morning I have phoned the vets again who told me he will be with the warden, I just hope that the warden hasn't done anything stupid. He gets in at 8:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment